I qualify to have my Perkins loans canceled. What do I need to do?

You must complete the Deferment/Cancelation form. You need to apply for a deferment for the twelve-month period that you are working in a qualified field. Once the twelve-month period is over you, need to complete the Cancelation form and submit it to our office. At the same time, you can complete the deferment form for the following twelve months.